100+ Student Scholarships
Posted on January 30, 2013
by Heather Busch
It’s easy to apply for one of the John Tyler Community College Foundation’s 100+ scholarships available to current and prospective John Tyler students. Scholarships are designed to help pay for tuition, books and fees.
The deadline for 2013–2014 scholarships is May 1, 2013. The deadline for the JTCC International Studies Scholarship for summer study abroad is March 15, 2013.
To qualify, students must:
• Submit a completed scholarship application package prior to the appropriate deadline.
• Possess a 2.5 minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA).
• Be enrolled or plan to enroll in a certificate and/or degree program at JTCC for the 2013–2014 academic year.
• Have in-state tuition status.
• Have a completed, current Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at JTCC on or before the scholarship deadline.
All scholarship recipients are required to attend the Scholarship Celebration event in August. For a list of scholarships and the application, go to www.jtcc.edu/scholarships.
Questions? Call 804-594-1476, or e-mail email@example.com.
Information Maintained by:
Heather Busch, Web Communications Manager