JTCC Foundation Scholarship Deadline Nears
Posted on April 08, 2013
Don't forget - if you want to apply for one of the more than 100 scholarship offered annually by the John Tyler Community College Foundation, you must turn in your application by no later than May 1.
Minimum qualifications for any John Tyler Foundation scholarship:
- Submit one complete scholarship application prior to the appropriate deadline.
- Possess a 2.5 minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA).
- Be enrolled or planning to enroll in a certificate and/or degree program at John Tyler for the current academic year. Students must be officially enrolled in a certificate or degree program before scholarship funds will be disbursed. Not enrolled? Make an appointment with the Counseling Center. - -
- Have in-state tuition status.
- Have a completed, current Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file at John Tyler on or before the scholarship deadline. Please visit www.FAFSA.ed.gov for more information and an application.
Start your application today! Learn more at www.jtcc.edu/scholarships.
Information Maintained by:
Heather Busch, Creative Services Manager