Graphic Novels, Jazz, Chinese, Welding & More
Posted on April 16, 2013
by Holly Walker
Have you signed up for your summer classes yet? If not, you’ll want to check out all the interesting offerings found in JTCC’s summer schedule. Here’s just a taste:
- Feeling creative? You’ll want to explore our many art, music, photography and theatre courses, including Intro to Graphic Novels, the History of Film and Animation, Drawing, and Guitar Theory and Practice.
- Interested in learning a new language? Our summer schedule includes classes in Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, and Russian.
- Ready to get technical? JTCC has lots of great IT classes that cover everything from web design to popular programs.
- Want to improve your health? We have classes about nutrition and wellness as well as PE classes ranging from Jazz, Volleyball, Ballet, Fitness Walking, and Weight Training.
- Like to be hands on? You may want to check out one of our welding or machining classes.
- Like to read and write? Take a look at all of JTCC’s English offerings ranging from Children’s Literature, Science Fiction Literature, Film & Literature, and Women & Literature to Creative Writing, Technical Writing, and College Composition.
- Need to fulfill some of your general education requirements? We offer classes that will meet those needs from science, economics and math to humanities, religion and sociology.
Courses are offered in a variety of formats, including online, hybrid, in the classroom, and in a variety of session lengths.
Go to www.jtcc.edu/schedule for a look at all the class offerings for summer, and sign up now to make sure you get the class you want!
Get More Information:
Holly Walker, Public Relations Manager