Searching for Scholarships?
Posted on January 17, 2014
by Heather Busch
It’s easy to apply for one of the John Tyler Community College Foundation’s more than 100 scholarships for current and prospective John Tyler students. Scholarships are designed to help pay for tuition, books and fees.
The deadline for submitting a 2014–2015 scholarship application is April 1, 2014. The deadline for the JTCC International Studies Scholarship for summer study abroad is
March 15, 2014.
- Submit a completed scholarship application package prior to the appropriate deadline.
- Possess a 2.5 minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA).
- Be enrolled or plan to enroll in a certificate and/or degree program at JTCC for the 2014–2015 academic year.
- Have in-state tuition status.
- Have a completed, current Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at JTCC on or before the scholarship deadline.
All scholarship recipients are required to attend the Scholarship Celebration event in August.
For a list of scholarships and an application, please visit www.jtcc.edu/scholarships.
Questions? Call 804-594-1476, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Maintained by:
Heather Busch, Web Communications Manager