It looks like you're using an older version of Internet Explorer. For the best experience with, you’ll need to update your browser to the latest version.

International Student

John Tyler Community College does not issue 1-20 forms or enroll students with F-1 visas. We do enroll non-U.S. citizens who hold one of the following: a current visa, a letter from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services or Homeland Security; or a temporary/permanent resident card.

If you are a first-time college international college student interested in enrolling at John Tyler, please follow the admission steps for new student seeking a degree or certificate or new student not seeking a degree or certificate. If you are a transfer student, please first read our transfer credit policies, and then follow the admission steps for transfer students. Please note in the transfer credit policies, that we strongly recommend that students transferring from foreign institutions contact the Office of Admissions and Records at either the Chester Campus or the Midlothian Campus or for additional information before pursuing evaluation of your transcripts.

Whether you are a new or transfer student, after your application has been submitted, a service indicator will be placed on your account, and you will not be allowed to register until you present all required documentation regarding your status in the United States to the Admissions and Records Office at the Chester or Midlothian Campus. Please note that copies of your documentation will not be accepted.


myTyler Login

Need help with myTyler?