It looks like you're using an older version of Internet Explorer. For the best experience with, you’ll need to update your browser to the latest version.

Transfer Student

John Tyler Community College welcomes transfer students who are in good academic standing at their previous college or university.

Students who have been academically suspended from another institution must visit the Counseling Center and bring a copy of their letter of suspension or transcript with them before enrolling in classes.

Students who have been academically dismissed from another institution are not normally eligible for admission at JTCC. Dismissed students may petition the Academic Status Committee by e-mailing the Office of the Dean of Students at and requesting an exception to this policy. Such requests must be submitted in writing at least four weeks prior to the first day of classes for the term in which you would like to enroll.

If you are a transfer student who would like to enroll at JTCC, please select the link below that best describes you:

Transfer student seeking a degree or certificate from JTCC

Transfer student not seeking a degree or certificate from JTCC

myTyler Login

Need help with myTyler?