Explore the Haunted Happenings – They're Free!
Healthy fun for everyone continues under the night sky with:
- Performance by Richmond’s very own children’s entertainment group, Silly Bus
- Live remote provided by K95
- Free health screenings to include, blood pressure, pulse oxymetry, glucose checks, stress assessments and "Ask A Doc" at the Moonlight Clinic
- Freaky face painting, creepy crafts, slime factory and monster mug shots!
- Costume contests for kids, adults and pets
- Plenty of good food
- Interactive fun zone
- Fright Night featuring Howl-O-Scream haunted house and spooky trails
- Frightening tales for ghouls and goblins of all ages
- Library’s Fang Free Zone – books you can really "sink your teeth into"
- Trick-or-Treat Trail
- Afro-Caribbean drumming class
- Cabaret of spooky songs
- And much more . . .
Click here for a schedule of events.