Check out some of the scholarships that are currently open and ready for you to apply for them!
VCU Transfer Scholarship for PTK Members
Phi Theta Kappa Dean’s Scholarship at VCU
$5000 from Hollins University in Roanoke, VA
- $5000 scholarships available to transfer students who are members of Phi Theta Kappa; renewable annually to Hollins students who maintain a 3.25 GPA
- Hollins also offers a scholarship for transfer students that ranges from $5,000-$13,000/year if you have above a 3.25 GPA
- Award amounts vary
- Must be enrolled at a community college and intend to transfer
- Must transfer to a four year college to pursue a baccalaureate degree
- Application due in December
- To apply, contact the Hispanic Scholarship Fund directly (www.hsf.net)
- More than $37 million in transfer scholarships available to Phi Theta Kappa members
- Available at over 700 four-year colleges and universities, view our list
- Awards are administered directly by the senior institution. For information on deadlines, awards and contact information, visit www.CollegeFish.org.