What are the Benefits of Membership?
Some of the benefits of membership include:
- Membership certificate
- Phi Theta Kappa Golden Key lapel pin
- Members of Phi Theta Kappa may apply for more than $37 million in transfer scholarships, provided exclusively to Society members by more than 700 senior institutions.
- Wearing the Phi Theta Kappa gold stole and tassel at graduation
- Leadership enhancement opportunities
- FREE enrollment in Collegefish, a tool to help students and schools find the perfect match.
- Special discounts from Phi Theta Kappa Partners like Geico, T-Mobile and more.
- Having the Phi Theta Kappa gold seal affixed to your diploma and the Phi Theta Kappa designation noted on your college transcripts
- Listing Phi Theta Kappa membership on resumes or job applications
- Meeting tons of interesting people
- Letter of recommendation sent to a college admissions counselor or scholarship official.
- Letter of recommendation sent to a potential employer
- Civil Service Jobs Benefits