Unofficial Transcript Requests
If you enrolled in John Tyler Community College within the last three years and do not have a financial obligation to the College, you can print an unofficial transcript using the Student Information System in myTyler. If you enrolled at the College prior to that time, your information will not be online.
To request an unofficial transcript from John Tyler, you will need to submit a request in writing and include the following information:
- Full name and JTCC ID (if known) or any other identifier that could be helpful
- The date of the last semester you attended the College
- The complete address where the transcript should be sent via U.S. mail, or if you prefer to pick up your transcript from the Admissions and Records Office
- Any special instructions
- An e-mail address (preferred) or phone number where we can contact you with questions
- Written signature and date
You will also need to pay a $3.00 processing for each copy of your unofficial transcript that you request. If you are mailing your transcript request, you will need to pay the processing fee by money order or a check made payable to John Tyler Community College. The check or money order will need to be for the exact amount ($3.00 for each copy of your unofficial transcript that you request). Do not send cash. If you are making your request in person, you may pay the processing fee with cash, money order, a check made payable to John Tyler Community College, Mastercard or Visa.
You may submit your request and your processing fee in person to the Admissions and Records Office or mail it to the following address:
John Tyler Community College-Midlothian Campus
800 Charter Colony Parkway
Midlothian, VA 23114-4383
If you come in person to request your transcript, you will need to present a photo ID.