Would you Like to be a JTCC Student Ambassador?
Posted on August 02, 2017
By Amanda Carpenter-Horning
Student ambassadors serve as representatives of John Tyler Community College and work with the Office of Student Engagement. They help plan and staff events such as New Student Orientations; assist with student recruitment efforts; meet with prospective students; lead guided campus tours; staff welcome tables and information booths; and represent the college at various functions. Ambassadors also work scheduled office hours in the Office of Student Engagement.
The Office of Student Engagement is now accepting applications for the position of student ambassador. To be considered for this paid position, you must be:
- Be currently enrolled at JTCC.
- Be in good academic standing with JTCC. (Those hired as an ambassador must maintain a 2.0 GPA during their employment as an ambassador.)
- Possess strong communication and leadership skills.
- Be reliable and hardworking.
- Be passionate about JTCC.
If you are interested in applying for one of these positions, you must fill out the online application by no later than August 24, 2017.
Questions about the student ambassadors program may be directed to Amanda Carpenter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get More Information:
Holly Walker, Public Relations Manager