Now Hiring: Student Ambassadors
Posted on March 28, 2018
Are you excited to be a Tyler Trailblazer? Do you like telling people about your Tyler experience? Then, consider becoming a student ambassador! Student ambassadors serve as representatives of John Tyler Community College. They help plan and staff events such as New Student Orientations; assist with student recruitment efforts; meet with prospective students; lead campus tours; staff welcome tables and information booths; and represent the college at various functions. Ambassadors also work scheduled office hours in the Office of Student Engagement.
The Office of Student Engagement is now accepting applications for the position of student ambassador. To be considered for this paid position, a student must:
- Be currently enrolled at JTCC and enrolling in Summer 2018 courses.
- Be in good academic standing with JTCC. (Students hired as an ambassador must maintain a 2.0 GPA during their employment as an ambassador.)
- Possess strong communication and leadership skills.
- Be reliable and hardworking.
- Be passionate about JTCC.
If you are interested in being considered, apply now! Completed applications must be received by April 12 to be considered.
Questions about the student ambassadors program may be directed to Amanda Carpenter at email@example.com.
Get More Information:
Holly Walker, Public Relations Manager