Still Time to Register for Spring Classes
Posted on January 03, 2019
By Holly Walker
If you’ve been thinking about continuing your education, this is a great time to get started! Tyler’s spring semester is packed with great class options that can help you launch your college education; get on a path to a new career or get ahead in your career; explore your interests; and build your talents. Best of all, there’s still time to sign up!
To help you with registration, several college offices will have extended hours during the weeks of January 7 and January 14. The Admissions and Records Office; Advising Center, Business Office, Financial Aid Office, and Military and Veterans Education Office on both campuses will be open 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday during those weeks.
Want to explore online before contacting the college? Here are some helpful web pages:
- Tyler’s Majors: www.jtcc.edu/majors
- Class Schedule: www.jtcc.edu/schedule
- Admissions and Records: www.jtcc.edu/admissions/admissions-and-records-office
- Advising Center: www.jtcc.edu/services/advising-center
- Financial Aid: www.jtcc.edu/financialaid
- Military and Veterans Education: www.jtcc.edu/veterans
- Tuition Information: www.jtcc.edu/tuition
- Getting Started at Tyler: www.jtcc.edu/admissions
The spring semester begins January 14, with the start of the 15-week and 1st 8-week sessions. Our 12-week session begins January 28, and our 2nd 8-week session starts March 7. Check out the college’s academic calendar for information on the last days you can add classes for each of these sessions.
Get More Information:
Holly Walker, Public Relations Manager