skip to content

It looks like you're using an older version of Internet Explorer. For the best experience with, you’ll need to update your browser to the latest version.

High School Transcript Requests

If you’ve graduated from high school within the last five years, Tyler staff can use your high school transcripts to evaluate the need for placement tests.

The following K-12 school systems use Parchment to transmit transcripts:

  • Charles City
  • Chesterfield County
  • Colonial Heights
  • Dinwiddie
  • Goochland
  • Henrico County
  • Hopewell
  • Petersburg
  • Powhatan
  • Prince George
  • Richmond City
  • Surry

To order transcripts online through Parchment:

  1. Go to
  2. Click on Learners.
  3. Click on Transcripts and on Order.
  4. On the right, type the name of your high school, and select it from the drop down list.
  5. Log on or Create an account.

Parchment charges a fee for this service. Check with your school to see if free options are available.

The following school systems do not use Parchment:


myTyler Login

Need help with myTyler?