Pay for Tyler
At John Tyler, we pride ourselves on offering first-rate college experiences with affordable tuition and fees. If you need assistance with paying for your education, don’t worry, we’ll help you through the process.
Tyler's campuses are open for in-person payments; visitors must follow our health and safety guidelines. Payments can also be made online and by mailing payments to John Tyler Community College Business Office, 13101 Jefferson Davis Highway, Chester, VA 23831. Vouchers, third-party or employer payment requests should contact Jclaiborneemail@example.com or 804-706-5028 and firstname.lastname@example.org or 804-594-1409.
Tyler offers several payment options, including:
- Pay online using a credit card or E-Pay through myTyler.
- Pay in person at the Cashier’s Office via check, cash, MasterCard or Visa.
- Tuition Payment Plan: For a non-refundable fee, your tuition and fees payments can be automatically deducted from your checking or savings account or charged to your credit card.
- Financial Aid – including grants, loans, and federal work-study positions
- Scholarships – including many specifically for John Tyler students
- Military and veterans benefits
- 529 plan: If you want your 529 plan to pay the college directly, notify your plan administrator at least a week in advance of the tuition deadline. Be sure to allow several days for the payment to be applied to your student account.
- Employer or third-party payment: If your employer is paying for your classes, you must submit the employer’s purchase order or written authorization along with a contract agreement form signed by the employer. The contract agreement form can be obtained from the Cashier’s Office. The purchase order, authorization, and contract must be received by the appropriate tuition payment deadline.
Get More Information:
Office of the President
Kara Carter, Administrative Assistant to the President