Beginning March 15, The Financial Aid Office will be open on both campuses Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Students can also use 24/7 Financial Aid and Student Accounts Support Center at mysupport.jtcc.edu or 1-855-874-6684 for inquiries regarding financial aid.
John Tyler Community College offers many financial aid options to help you pay for your college education. Financial Aid can be confusing, so start here to learn how to apply and more!
Scholarships, grants, loans, and student employment are all considered financial aid. Learn more about what is included in your award package here:
To be eligible to receive financial aid at John Tyler, students must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP).
SAP is measured by:
- Grade point average
- Number of credit hours earned in relation to number of credit hours attempted (including transfer credit hours)
- Number of credit hours attempted in relation to number of credit hours necessary to complete the degree or certification program (including transfer credit hours)
ECMC Financial Literacy Solutions
Life can be challenging but managing your money doesn't have to be. Tyler has partnered with ECMC to bring you a financial literacy platform that will allow you to:
- Complete online courses on topics relevant to your life
- Measure your financial health and get personalized recommendations
- Create a monthly budget and track your spending over time
- and MORE!
Sign up for FREE today at https://www.ecmclearning.org/jtcc
Contact the John Tyler Financial Aid and Student Accounts Support Center 24/7 at 1-855-874-6684 or mysupport.jtcc.edu.
Moyar Hall, Room 101
13101 Jefferson Davis Highway
Chester, Virginia 23831
Administration Building, Room B116
800 Charter Colony Parkway
Midlothian, VA 23113
Federal School Code for Both Campuses: 004004