For the best experience on a mobile device, use the mobile version.
Fall 2020 Course Schedule
Registration for Fall 2020 begins Monday, April 27.
Because Tyler must meet CDC and state re-opening mandates related to COVID-19, we have made changes to our fall 2020 course schedule.
We plan to offer fully online classes, classes that combine in-person and online instruction, and a limited number of in-person classes. The course section numbers and course notes listed with each course on the schedule provide information on how the course will be taught.
- Course Section ID begins with Z. This is class that will meet on Zoom (video) on specific days and times. Students can attend this class from anywhere using a computer or mobile device.
- Course Section ID begins with R. This is a hybrid format where a portion of the classwork is done in Canvas, and the other portion occurs either on campus or in Zoom (video). If the section number ends with "S", the class is delivered via Zoom.
- Course Section ID begins with N. This class is taught fully in Canvas with no required Zoom or in-person meetings.
- Course Section ID that begins with a number. This is a class that will meet on the Chester campus on the days and times listed. Science lab sections are attached to a specific course lecture so you don’t have to enroll separately.
- Course Section ID that begins with M. This is a class that will meet on the Midlothian campus on the days and times listed. Science lab sections are attached to a specific course lecture so you don’t have to enroll separately.
The schedule updates are now complete and we invite students to begin to register, if they have not already. Students who have already registered for fall 2020 have been notified by email, text, and/or phone about changes to their schedules.
Questions about course options and placement testing should be directed to the Advising Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Academic calendar and registration dates
- Applying to the College
- College Catalog and Student Handbook
- Drops, Withdraws, and Request Repeat
- Exam Schedule
- Tuition and fees
- Using myTyler to register for classes, pay tuition and fees, or verify enrollment