The Office of Student Activities
- Plans educational, cultural and social experiences
- Oversees the operations of the College-recognized student groups, clubs and organizations
- Advises Student Government Association
- Distributes student IDs
- Coordinates intramural sports
Although we're not able to host in-person events and activities we will be engaging with you through our social media platforms. Please see links below:
Find out how to get your Student ID remotely! You will need to be logged into your student email to complete the form.
Weekly Episodes: "On The Trail Podcast" - Tune in to hear the latest campus news, win prizes, discover new ideas, and meet the people behind the professors. Add us to your weekly routine and fulfill your desires for social connectivity and stabilize your lifestyle. Hosts of the show are two of Tyler's very own, Avais and Miranda. Episodes are released every Monday. CHECK OUT OUR LATEST EPISODES!
Student Event Recordings:
Available Now: "2019-2020 Student Awards Presentation" -- We've recognized several students being awarded on their great academic year. Click here to view!
Tuesday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Student IDs can be picked up from the Office of Student Activities during normal business hours. There is no charge for a student ID. Student IDs may also be required to attend certain student activities on campus. Learn how to receive your student ID remotely. You will need to be logged into your student email to complete the form.
Reasons to obtain your ID:
- Print at the campus library
- Obtain your parking pass
- Access to campus gym
- Store discounts
- Access to VSU recreational facilities (swimming pool)
- The ability to be identified as a Tyler student quickly
- Check out books and meeting rooms at the library
- Sign in at the ARC