The Office of Student Activities
- Plans educational, cultural and social experiences
- Oversees the operations of the College-recognized student groups, clubs and organizations
- Advises Student Government Association
- Distributes student IDs
- Coordinates intramural sports
Although we're not able to host in-person events and activities we will be engaging with you through our social media platforms. Please see links below:
At this time our office is closed and will not be issuing Student ID's at this time. We will resume printing Student ID's when the campus and Office of Student Activities opens back up to the public.
UNO & Spades Mobile Gaming -- Interested in joining our UNO or Spades mobile gaming groups please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available Now -- View the "Social Sciences Research Expo" and "Tyler Has Talent Showcase" on our social media platforms.
Available Now: "Student Awards Presentation" -- We've recognized several students being awarded on their great academic year. Click here to view!
Thursday "Trivia" -- Each Thursday we will host trivia day through our Facebook Group be sure to join us.
- Topics will include pop culture, history, etc.
The office will be closed to all students, staff, and facuty until further notice.
Student IDs can be picked up from the Office of Student Activities during normal business hours. There is no charge for a student ID. Student IDs may also be required to attend certain student activities on campus.
Reasons to obtain your ID:
- Print at the campus library
- Obtain your parking pass
- Access to campus gym
- Store discounts
- Access to VSU recreational facilities (swimming pool)
- The ability to be identified as a Tyler student quickly
- Check out books and meeting rooms at the library
- Sign in at the ARC