skip to content

It looks like you're using an older version of Internet Explorer. For the best experience with, you’ll need to update your browser to the latest version.

Transcript Requests

John Tyler Community College offers students and alumni two options for receiving transcripts from the College:

Unofficial transcripts do not bear the College’s official seal and are not sealed when presented to the student. They are often used for students’ personal records.

Official transcripts bear the College’s seal and are mailed from the College or given to the student in a sealed envelope. Official transcripts are often required when you are transferring to another college or university.

Note about Transcripts for Other VCCS Colleges
If you are transferring to another college in the Virginia Community College System, you do not need to submit a transcript to that college.  Instead, you should let that college know that you were previously enrolled at John Tyler.  Similarly, John Tyler does not require transcripts from other VCCS schools.


myTyler Login

Need help with myTyler?